- Supply fonts if text is not outlined.
- Package Illustrator file which will collect all fonts and links used.
All PDF files must be saved as “press-ready” high-resolution files. Please include bleeds, if any.
- Use this file format for high-res images (4cp, grayscale b/w) only. Do NOT create artwork solely in this program.
- NO text, etc. should be supplied in Photoshop; please use Illustrator or InDesign for copy, spot color creations, vector art, etc.
- Save high-res images (4cp) in CMYK, not RGB mode. Embed or place file in appropriate program (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Save CMYK images no lower than 300 dpi at 100% size.
Package InDesign file which will collect all fonts and links used.
- Please supply file with 1/8” bleeds, if artwork has bleeds.
- Please verify file is complete, correct and ready to print before submitting.
- Please supply hardcopy or low-res PDF proof for verification of the original file’s correctness.
- Please spec file size, colors used and any comments or concerns regarding file supplied.
- Corel Draw, PageMaker and Publisher file formats are not recommended, along with any other program file formats not listed above.
E-mail, upload to our Dropbox or place on a flash drive for files over 2 gigs.
Dropbox Name: clearprint
Dropbox URL: https://www.hightail.com/u/clearprint
You can place multiple files up to 2 gigs.