There are two ways to print envelopes:
1. Print on ready-made, off-the-shelf envelopes.
2. Print flat press sheets and convert to envelopes.Printing on off-the-shelf envelopes is the fastest method and cheaper, too.
As envelopes printers, we specialize in printing the following on ready-made envelopes:
1. Your company logo & address
2. Full color CMYK image
3. PMS colors
4. Up to 5 colors (all registered) in one pass
5. Print your image all the way to the edge of the envelope. Called a bleed, usually this can only be accomplished if you print and then convert but we have the equipment to print bleeds on ready-made envelopes).
The other option for printed envelopes is to print flat press sheets and convert to envelopes. Here are some cases where you would want to print and convert envelopes:
1. You have an image that wraps around from the front to the back of the envelope
2. You want to have something printed on the inside of the envelope.
3. You need a custom size envelope that can’t be purchased off-the-shelf.
No matter your needs, we can print your envelopes.
If you’d like to see some samples of printed envelopes please call, email or stop by. We’re happy to go over your project, work out the best printing method and provide a quote. Located in Chatsworth, in the San Fernando Valley, we’re convenient to Burbank, Glendale, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Simi Valley, Moorpark and all of greater Los Angeles. 818-709-1220 firstname.lastname@example.org.