Most business cards are 3.5” x 2” in size, with the artwork laid out in a vertical or horizontal format.
The most economical way to print your business card is to pick a paper that’s common: 100lb gloss, matte or linen Cover; 14 pt coated 2-side cover (aka C2S) or 16 pt C2S. In addition to having a common stock, create a design that can print in CMYK to keep your costs down. This way your business card order can be combined with other cards in the shop which keeps everyone’s price down.
However, there’s also an economical way to print custom business cards for your company, provided you’ll need a large quantity (15,000 cards or more over the span of a year). In this case we print masters with 4 or 8 cards laid out on one sheet with all the common information such as company logo and design treatments. If your cards have foil, die cutting or embossing, these treatments are also be applied to the masters. We store these here until an order comes in, at which point we imprint on the personal information (name, phone, email, address, etc.). Imprints are economical, and the masters are too if purchased in large enough quantity.
Once your cards have been printed we’ll deliver them to you. If you have employees who work out of state or from home, we can ship their cards directly to them.
Creating a Unique Business Card
There are many ways to create a unique business card, here are a few options:
1. Choose a PMS ink to make the colors of your card stand out from the rest. Metallic and fluorescent inks are the most unique, since they cannot be created from CMYK.
2. Emboss or deboss your company logo or other design elements.
3. Foil your company name and/or other design elements.
4. Die-cut your card to create a unique card shape or cutouts within the card.
5. Use a unique stock—colored, textured, pearl or other specialty paper. (We have a wide assortment to show you.)
No matter what your needs, please call or stop by to discus your project. Located in Chatsworth, we serve all of the San Fernando Valley, most of Los Angeles and Ventura counties, including Simi Valley, Santa Clarita, Valencia and more.
818-709-1220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.